Sunday, February 8, 2009

The new house

So this is my first attempt to "blogging" so bear with me. Thursday is the closing on our first home and I want to be able to use this as a way of keeping track of how things are going and a way to remember the process.


Here is a list of what we plan for our home:

Replace the floor with hardwood
Paint all the walls
Get a new Refrigerator and Washer/Dryer
find some sort of tv console to under the tv
In the spring, take out the ugly chain link fence
Finish the Bar, yes there is a bar in the basement

I will try to update as the process is completed!

----------------
Today we picked up a snow thrower from Amanda's uncle, as much as i am tired of the snow, i kinda want it to snow just to use the snow thrower!!

We also went to the Providence Bruins game vs. the Worcester Sharks.....didnt really matter to me who won, i consider both teams "home teams" but it was fun to have the PBruins win since we were at there home ice. Got the tickets from my paper company at work, which meant we werent in the nosebleed section, rather a few rows up from the ice at the red line (center ice).

writing in this is somewhat relaxing............makes me remember livejournal from college. I hope I use this frequently and people might actually read it. Thinking of that, i have to make sure i tell pho i have a blog now so he can link to it.


thats all for now folks!

3 comments:

  1. Congradulations on the new home, I'll have to come down and check it out when you guys are all settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your more than welcome to come down and help paint...JK Hope to see you soon......havent seen ya in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new home! Just a comment on vernacular...like Kitty corner or Kaddy corner...I've always heard it called a "Snow Blower" and never a "Snow Thrower." Maybe I need my hearing checked? I just thought that was interesting.
    Have fun, and when you finish your floors, come on down and do mine!:)

    ReplyDelete