Monday, February 9, 2009

lining things up / my bar

So today was productive:
set up the electricity
set up the delivery of the floor
---sold some more things on craigslist!

-----------------
as mentioned in the previous post, the new house has a bar in the basement
this is my room to decorate, pretty excited, want it to be a mix of sports/skiing/beer. Look forward to many good times and definitely some karaoke!!

things i want for the bar: (my wish list, some things i will actually get, some i think would be cool to have but prolly wont ever get)

pool table/air hockey
dart board
ipod stereo with surround sound speakers....already wired for the speakers
or jukebox (that'd be cool)
karaoke machine (we all know I love karaoke)

and i'm sure there are things i will add to this list.

I already have my beer brewing kit (thanks rob and lisa)

I'll post some pictures once i've completed the bar and open for drinks!

goodnight

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bar area is really nifty!

    ReplyDelete